The DG Paystub Portal, proudly made available to you through the Money Network, provides convenient and easy online access to your payslip information 24/7. It’s a great site that gives you quick access to the information you need. But that’s all. That is all.
The business began in 1939 as a family business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky, owned by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1955.
Steps To Solve Connection Issues
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable and reliable. Timeouts may result if your internet connection is not stable.
- Your information must be entered correctly. Verify that the password entered securely is displayed if there is a display function for it.
- Ensure that the CAPS lock is turned off.
- Clear all cookies and caches if you are still unable to access the site.
- Specific countries, cities, and IP addresses are blocked on some websites. Disable your VPN if you are using one.
- Please follow the instructions below if you are still having trouble accessing your account. Contact us if you need assistance. We will do our best to assist you.
Some workers also reported having problems with the DGme working on mobile devices. Apparently, sometimes users can’t click the Preview button to select items like a paycheck or benefits. To resolve this issue, Dollar General’s experienced team recommends using Desktop Preview on your mobile device or trying a different web browser.
As mentioned earlier, DGme is more than just a payroll portal for Dollar General employees. Users can also use the platform to view documents and guidelines, get feedback, participate in training courses (also known as CBL), submit suggestions, change addresses, review their 401k, view and confirm schedules. Work, excuse themselves, com. themselves to connect their colleagues and, if necessary, you can even find information to get to the HR department.