The DG Paystub portal, proud to be available through the Money Network, offers convenient and easy online access to your 24-hour, 7-day-a-week payment information. It’s a great site that gives you quick and easy access to the information you need. But that’s all. That’s it.
The Money Network payroll portal is available to employees of DGME’s inbound payment portal stores and company offices. To complete this process, Dollar General must have provided you with at least one paper payment. Otherwise, a Money Network portal account for incoming payments cannot be created.
Know The Benefits Of The Portal
Employees at the company are well taken care of. The benefits package of Dollar General demonstrates Dollar General’s commitment to investing in employee well-being and financial health.
If you’re thinking about working for Dollar General, here’s a list of the benefits you can expect:
- Life insurance
- Health, dental and ophthalmological insurance coverage
- Short and long term disability
- Accident insurance coverage (business travel)
- parental leave
- Health insurance (accident, serious illness, cancer, hospitalization)
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible expense accounts
- legal plan – MetLaw
- Identity Theft Protection: LifeLock
- savings and retirement
- A retired couple at the bank.
- Employees can use the Dollar General 401(k) Retirement and Savings Plan to prepare for retirement:
- Contribution of 25% of your income before tax
- Take advantage of available investment opportunities
- Immediate Acquisition: Employer Matching Program
Wellness program for the physical, financial and behavioral health of employees.
- Employee Assistance Program: Legal Advice and Legal Assistance
- Financial Assistance – Employee Discounts on Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Healthy Living and Disease Management Programs
Onsite support and bonuses for employees at all agencies.
- Chemical cleaning
- Get dressed for DG payday
Compensation and bonus program
- competitive salary
- Leave and paid leave
- An Annual Bonus for Qualified Employees
Service Recognition Award
- Origin and development
- Training program for store managers
- Scholarship Program
- University Alliance Program